- We will never sell your personal information, or use it for any other purpose other than logging in/out, demographics for our knowledge, and any voluntary feature of the site.
- We allow you to contact other members via profile pages, but no private information is sent unless you want them to see.
- If you are below 14 then you can NOT use this forum.
- All the personal information we collect is noted on your profile page. That includes your name, email, date of birth and biographic information. The personal information that you provide is used for Registration purpose. In order for you to participate in pakinfotv.com forum discussion or submit content or post your comments you must complete a registration form. As part of registration form, we require your email address.
- pakinfotv.com allows other users to browse your full name, instant messaging URL, and other details within your member profile should you provide this optional information. pakinfotv.com allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the website.
- We reserve the right to delete any message, ban any member for any or no reason whatsoever. Members found to be abusing the contact form, using it for commercial purposes, or otherwise breaking the Community Guidelines will have his/her membership suspended.
- The Federal Trade Commission’s Children Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) require that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 14. If you are below 14 then you cannot use this forum.